I Miss You I Miss You

Feels in under 40 seconds, good job.

twistedspeedo responds:

Thanks.

Dani California Typo Dani California Typo

AMAZING!!!!

They say there is always room for improvement but hmm... i dont know if this applies to you lol. I have to say, that was very very nice! I like how at the end, in the chorus, the text kept on shaking, it was a nice effect. Definitely would like to see more of this. What would make it even better would perhaps be adding more color, but even if this were just different tones of boring gray, it would be an amazing kinetic typography. 5/5 10/10

MysteryEzekude responds:

The colours are intended to look greyish to emphasise rigidity and uneasiness.

dbz fight TEST dbz fight TEST

wow guy

hey, i liked it a lot, you definitely should make more. I agree with the others about the scenes flowing smoothly (the last parts, wen they're both blasting light at each other lol) but overll I liked it a lot. Make more pleez :- D

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

lol XD

saw this two years again, had been such a long time since i saw it, still freaky and hilarious. Awesome work dude!!

big trouble pt. 1 big trouble pt. 1

huh? O_o

what was the "big trouble"? is he a phat phuc, is that why? lol. Ok, but seriously, I don't understand it, I can't even hear the creepy guy talk (had to turn speakers all da way up). I find this movie pointless. You should've kept on making it longer, so we could at least understand what was going on. I understand maybe it was all hand drawn and took up a pretty long time to create, but if there is no plot to the animation, no stroy, and no apparent purpose, then it's as if there wasn't much effort involved.

keolamation responds:

Well well... another person who "read" the description.. this is a rough draft first look in a sence!! you deside what happens next.. its a fucking inerctive story.. i said that in main description... or the head line..

Pokemon Trainer Fight 2 Pokemon Trainer Fight 2

lol, it was nice

hehehehe "I'ma go flirt with that girl". Lol. It was nice. You really should keep on making more of these, they're pretty cool, and present an original idea (as far as I know).

Glass of Water Glass of Water

funny and creative

it was cool, but it did seem kind of.. without a purpose (an onion drinking water? O_o), but it did make me laugh, and i found it really funny, so its nice. Lol @ the genie part hehehehe. If the objective of the movie was just to be funny, you got it (:

OnionsXD responds:

Yes there's lots of objections to the plot. like "why doesn't Onions just set the water down?" lol but I think that's what makes it funny!^__^