Tuyo Para Siempre Tuyo Para Siempre

Muy buena rola! Seria excelente tener mas influencia latina en el mundo de la musica electronica.

alvys18 responds:

: )) Muchas gracias!

_/Forgotten\_ (demo) _/Forgotten\_ (demo)

just a bit more polishing

Like dragn-dude said, needs bit more work on the volume, and if u culd make it a bit longer, it would be great. Can't wait for the full version to come out, the song sounds great even if its just a demo. Try to make the ending a little bit more subtle if you get me, here it sounded rather sudden to me, but either way, great song!!

Requiem of a Dream - Club Requiem of a Dream - Club

wow guyyy!!

Amazing work dude, its like you brought a dead man up from the grave. What used to be a gloomy sad song turned into an epic rave jam, its awesome! 10/10 5/5 Really liked how you increased the tempo from the original, because its not slow, but you didnt increase it to the point where it seems like a song with a tempo that is way too fast. Good job!

Saba_Blug_1192 Saba_Blug_1192

lot of variation = awesome

from my point of view seems you made added a lot of variation in the music. usually, when changes are made, they make the song sound bad because they are too drastic, but you hit them right in the spot, so that it doesn't sound bad, but so that it sounds great and keeps it away from becoming a monotonous sound. 5/5 10/10

T3animator responds:

thanks ^^

[Blazin] [Blazin]

Amazing

Even tho I know nothing about the aspects of "blazing", i know good music when I hear it, and I gotta give you props bro, this is awesome. A bit monotonous, but still a great song. A bit more variation could have been better, but hey, not a bas song at all, quite the opposite, I could listen to this all day.

teddygram responds:

Thanks, but I gotta disagree about the variation. I really hate it when a rap song has a DOPE perfect sample and the producer tries to add variation with another sample which completely shits on the first sample (an example of this being "Seven" by Army of the Pharoahs; the first part is dope, but when the composition switches up it ruins it.) No, when a perfect sample is found, all I want to do is hear it on loop for as long as I can.

strange western men strange western men

Very Nice sounds

lol, this reminded me of some levels in Crash Bandicoot 3, some of the egypt themed levels. I like it, the sounds do sound very creative. A bit cliche on the theme if you ask me, but makes the song no less original (i know, its as if i'm contradicting myself), and makes it no less awesome. you gets +1 internets : P

Rellika - Serenity Rellika - Serenity

Very VERY nice

I don't think the title fits the song, but either way, the music is very well composed. I like how you keep it upbeat even the slightly slow bits, and how everything is so light and seems as if you stay away from bass and low tones, very nice, I really enjoyed it!

Through the storm Through the storm

Amazing work

Wow, i have to say, this song is so calming and relaxing, makes my mind just explode with ideas friend. Great piece of music, keep up the good work!

LuigiSounds responds:

Im glad its inspiring to you :) i was kinda looking for that effect.
Thanks mate!